Abstract Submission Deadline Extended for the OMAFRA ABSc Graduate Student Symposium
Attention ABSc Graduate Students,
The Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to October 17th, 2023!! Register Now!
Please see below for the dates for abstract submission and the symposium!
Are you doing some cool Animal Biosciences research? Come share your hard work and enthusiasm at the SECOND ANNUAL OMAFRA ABSc GRADUATE STUDENT SYMPOSIUM! There will be opportunities for oral podium presentations or poster presentations. There will be prizes for oral and poster presentations, and opportunities to network with OMAFRA staff, UofG faculty, and your fellow graduate students.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to share your work and celebrate the outstanding scientific contributions that our Department makes to Agricultural Science.
Symposium Date: Friday December 8th
Venue: ANNU 156.
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: Tuesday October 17th @ 11:59 PM.
- Great networking and knowledge-sharing opportunity between the Department of Animal Biosciences and the OMAFRA staff.
- Podium presentations - 12-minute presentation with 3-minute Q&A.
- Posters presentations - posters hanging in the hall for viewing.
- Free lunch and refreshments.
- Networking session at the end of the day.
- REGISTRATION IS FREE!!
Abstract Submission Requirements:
- Current ABSc graduate student.
- Graduate ABSc research.
- Abstract maximum length: 2100 characters including spaces (~300 words).
REGISTER & SUBMIT ABSTRACTS HERE:
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Department of Animal Biosciences Graduate Student Council