Open Positions on the ABSc Graduate Student Council
Are YOU looking to get more involved in the Department!? Do YOU have great ideas for fun Department activities!? Do YOU want to get to meet and work with other grad students in the Department!?
Well, then the Animal Biosciences Grad Student Council wants YOU!!
The ABSC GSC is looking for motivated individuals to fill some positions on council in the up-coming months. We are currently looking for:
1) Vice President
- Attending monthly meetings
- Assisting with requests and applications for external funding
- Assisting with planning, organizing, and running FUN departmental activities
- Submitting funding requests
- Managing ABSC GSC financing
- Preparing year end summaries of costs/events
3) Clothing Representative
- Organizing and implementing the Department wide clothing sale hosted by the ABSC GSC.
- Collaborating with ABSC GSC Treasurer re costs/prices, collaborating with the Communications director and Social Media Rep re advertising, tracking orders/payments/deliveries
4) OAC Representative
- Acting as a liaison between the OAC GSC and the ABSC GSC which entails attending monthly OAC GSC meetings and updating on what is current in the Department of Animal Biosciences; and attending monthly ABSC GSC meetings and updating on what is current in the OAC
5) NEWLY CREATED Social Media Representative
- Maintaining and updating ABSC GSC social media accounts
- Using ABSC GSC social media platforms to promote ABSC GSC events and announcements
- Sharing Department related news on ABSC GSC social media platforms
If you're interested in one or more of the ABSC GSC positions listed above please fill in the application (https://animalbiosciences.uoguelph.ca/sites/default/files/abscgsc_application_2021.docx) and email it to email@example.com, with the subject line ABSC GSC Position
We look forward to hearing from YOU!!
Animal Biosciences Graduate Student Council