Scholarships and Awards for OAC Graduate Students- Applications Due August 15
Application deadlines are approaching for OAC's Fall Awards. Below is a link to the Student Financial Services awards database which lists all internal scholarships, bursaries and awards. Please take a look to see which awards you are eligible for and how to apply. Many have a deadline of August 15.
The following scholarships are available exclusively to Animal Biosciences Graduate Students:
- Frank Wallace Cockshutt Scholarship [I5015]
- W.R. Graham Memorial Award [I5030]
- Hamilton Milk Producer's Association Scholarship [I5034]
- James Harris Scholarship [I5035]
- John S. Martin Memorial Scholarship [I5057]
- James A. McGrath Memorial Scholarship [I5060]
- Egg Farmers of Ontario's Thomas R. Graham Scholarship [I5067]
- Frank and Gertraude Hurnik Scholarship [I5853]
- Craig Hunter Poultry Science Graduate Scholarship [I5699]
- Wallenstein Feed & Supply Ltd. Scholarship [E5945]
- Animal Biosciences Leadership Scholarship [I5659]
- The Animal Biosciences Academic Scholarship [I5774]
- Toronto Milk Producer's Scholarship for APS [I5092]
In order to apply to these awards, you will need to complete an online Department of Animal Biosciences Graduate Scholarship Application Form.
- Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on their deadline date.
- Please read the descriptions carefully, each award has its own criteria.
- For awards that are due to the OAC Awards Committee, the OAC Dean or the OAC Awards Office, you may submit your application to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your applications!