Niagara-on-the-Lake is a town located in Southern Ontario, where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario. It is a well-preserved 19th century Village with a long distinguished history in the core of Ontario’s wine region. Niagara-on-the-Lake is located 22km away from the City of Niagara Falls and 129km away from the City of Toronto.
Surrounding International Airports:
- Toronto Person International Airport (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
Distance to Niagara-on-the-Lake 122km
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (Mount Hope, Ontario, Canada)
Distance to Niagara-on-the-Lake 89km
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Distance to Niagara-on-the-Lake 127km
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (Cheektowaga, New York, United States)
Distance to Niagara-on-the-Lake 67km
A discounted rate for shuttle services from Toronto Pearson and Buffalo Niagara International Airports to the venue (White Oaks Resort) has been negotiated with Niagara Airbus Inc. The ISAE2016 discount code is 372. Detailed instructions and rates can be found here.
- From Toronto Person International Airport
- From John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport
- From Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport