13 Oct 2016
White Oaks Conference Centre
Symposium: The roles of food and photoperiod in seasonality
- Symposium: The roles of food and photoperiod in seasonality. Chairs: Alistair Dawson (Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, UK). Dr. Thomas Hahn (University of California, Davis, USA).
- T38.Interactions between food supply and photoperiod in the regulation of annual schedules of nomadic, temporally flexible Cardueline finches.Thomas P. Hahn, Elizabeth M. Schultz, Jamie M. Cornelius, Heather E. Watts.
- T39. Species-specific multilevel effects of food availability on reproductive physiology in male songbirds.Shelley Valle, Scott Davies, Sisi Gao, Stephanie Bittner, Pierce Hutton, Pierre Deviche.
- T40. The physiological mechanism underlying timing of reproduction in the great tit (Parus major).Irene Verhagen, Phillip Gienapp, Veronika Laine, Kees van Oers, Christa Mateman, Marcel Visser.
- T41. Daily cycles in body temperature relate to photoperiodic responses.Alistair Dawson.