11 Oct 2016
White Oaks Conference Centre
Symposium: Spectrum lighting, Influence of Light Wavelength
- Symposium: Spectrum lighting, the influence of light wavelength. Chairs: Grégoy Bédécarrats (University of Guelph, Canada) & Dr. Israel Rozenboim (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel).
- Sponsored by: AgriLuxTM, Thies Electrical Distributing Company.
- T1. Red light is the key to efficiently stimulate the reproductive axis in chickens.Grégoy Y. Bédécarrats.
- T2. The role of serotonergic and lactotrophic axis manipulation in reproductive failure associated to retinal photostimulation.Israel Rozenboim.
- T3. Either environmental blue light or immunolesions of melanopsin receptive neurons attenuate the hormonal reproductive axis in the adult drake.Erin Alenciks, Amanda Porter, Gregory S. Fraley.
- T4. Sensing light within the deep brain.Takashi Yoshimura, Wataru Ota, Tsuyoshi Shimmura, Yusuke Nakane.