11 Oct 2016
White Oaks Conference Centre
Symposium- Peripheral feedback satiety and energy balance
- Symposium: Peripheral feedback satiety and energy balance. Chairs: Ian Dunn (The Roslin Institute, The University of Edinburgh, UK) & Dr. Tim Boswell (Newcastle University, UK).
- T5. Control of food intake by the central melanocortin system and its feedback regulation.Timothy Boswell, Sarah Caughey, Peter Wilson, Richard D’Eath, Ian Dunn.
- T6. Molecular Characterization of Key Regulators in Energy Balance: A Tale in Birds.Yajun Wang, Juan Li, Chunheng Mo, Jiannan Zhang.
- T7. Long-term effects of prenatal protein undernutrition by albumen removal in an avian model. Els Willems, Johan Buyse, Eddy Decuypere, Nadia Everaert.
- T8. Is bodyweight set point mediated by the cholecystokinin A-receptor (CCKAR)?Angus M.A. Reid, Peter W. Wilson, Paul M. Hocking, Ian C. Dunn.
- T9. Habituation to hunger? Metabolic response to intermittent fasting in poultry.Caroline Lindholm, Jordi Altimiras.