12 Oct 2016
White Oaks Conference Centre
Symposium: Multifaceted regulation of endocrine systems by glucocorticoids
- Symposium: Multifaceted regulation of endocrine systems by glucocorticoids. Chairs: Pierre Deviche (Arizona State University, AZ, USA) & Dr. OndiCrino (Deakin University, VIC, Australia).
- T15. Physiological and ecological drivers of the relationship between corticosterone and testosterone.Mikus Abolins-Abols, Ellen D. Ketterson.
- T16.Do corticosterone and prolactin interact to mediate the effect of stress on parental behaviour in wild birds?Frederic Angelier.
- T17. Corticosterone’s impact on metabolism.L. Michael Romero.
- T18. Does corticosterone regulate avian plasma glucose?Pierre Deviche.
- T19. Digging deeper: investigating the stress response of the HPG axis at the level of the transcriptome. Rebecca M. Calisi, Suzanne H. Austin, Andrew Lang, Matthew D. MacManes.