14 Oct 2016
Symposium for Student Competition
- Symposium: Student Competition. Chairperson: Tom Porter.
Sponsored by: Livestock Research Innovation Corporation
- T59. Early-life stress permanently alters cytokine and microglia expression within the HPA axis in female Japanese quail.David Walker, Cedric Zimmer, Susan D Healy, Karen Spencer.
- T60. In ovo injection of betaine alleviates corticosterone-induced fatty liver in chickens through epigenetic modifications.Yun Hu, Qinwei Sun, Jie Liu, Rahman I. Abdul, Nagmeldin A. Omer, Ruqian Zhao.
- T61. Regulatory mechanisms underlying the expression of the prolactin receptor (PRLR) in chicken granulosa cells .Shenqiang Hu, Raj Duggavathi, David Zadworny.
- T62. Adolescent stress in the zebra finch: corticosterone improves social integration in an affiliative bird.Michael G Emmerson, Karen A Spencer.
- T63. Early life stress and the embryonic social brain.Georgia K. Longmoor, Karen A. Spencer, Simone L. Meddle.
- T64.Glucocorticoid-mediated responses to parasites: is resistance futile?Laura A. Schoenle, Ignacio T. Moore, Fran Bonier.