12 Oct 2016
White Oaks Conference Centre
Symposium: Endocrinology of facultative movement
- Symposium: Endocrinology of facultative movement. Jamie Cornelius (Eastern Michigan University, Michigan, USA) & Dr. Marilyn Ramenofsky (University of California Davis, California, USA).
- T33. Endocrine, behavioural and ecological perspectives of facultative movements, environmental conditions.Marilyn Ramenofsky.
- T34. Are thyroid hormones integral to migration and breeding?Jonathan H. Pérez, John C. Wingfield, Simone L. Meddle, Marilyn Ramenofsky.
- T35. Influence of the environment on migratory phenotypes: Insights from a case of partial migration.Adam M. Fudickar.
- T36. Regulation of facultative migration in the pine siskin.Heather E Watts, Ashley R. Robart.
- T37. Investigating glucocorticoid and behavioral responses to food and social cues in a highly irruptive, nomadic songbird.Jamie M. Cornelius, Gillian Perreau, Valerie R. Bishop, Simone L. Meddle, Thomas P. Hahn.