12 Oct 2016
White Oaks Conference Centre
Symposium: Biological rhythms and neuroendocrine control of complex behavior
- Symposium: Biological rhythms and neuroendocrine control of complex behavior. Chairs: Takashi Yoshimura (Nagoya University, Japan) & Dr. Vincent Cassone (University of Kentucky, USA).
- T20. Timing of rooster crowing is under the control of circadian clock and social rank.Tsuyoshi Shimmura, Takashi Yoshimura.
- T21. Clock control of nocturnal migratory restlessness.Paul Bartell, Will Horton, Bruce Langford, Thomas Neuberger.
- T22. The effect of melatonin on circadian and seasonal rhythms of vocalizations in oscine passerine birds.Clifford Harpole, Vincent Cassone.
- T23. Estradiol modulates neural response to conspecific and heterospecific song in female house sparrows: An in vivo positron emission tomography (pet) study.Christine R. Lattin, Frank A. Stabile, Richard E. Carson.