PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer accepting Abstract Submissions, the deadline has past.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Abstracts must be submitted via the web site.
- Abstracts not meeting the deadline will not be accepted.
- The author submitting the abstract is responsible for its content and quality of preparation.
- All abstracts for symposia and posters should contain: a short introduction/background; a summary of advances in the field and/or a brief description of the experimental design along with an objective information pertaining to results; a conclusion; 5 key words for indexing. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors’ information and key words).
- Each abstract will be reviewed and approved by the ISAE 2016 Scientific Committee and rejection may result if abstract requirements are not met. Note that final approval and publication will be granted upon registration of the primary author or a co-author.
- Students Award competition: Students entering the award competition must be listed as first author on the abstract and are expected to be the presenters. Furthermore, a letter of support from a supervisor/mentor will be requested as part of the application package and shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2016.
- Authors will be notified by email following acceptance/rejection of their submitted abstracts.
- The scientific committee along with the ISAE 2016 Chairperson will consider the author’s preference for poster or symposium. Note that scheduling constraints will also be taken into consideration in assigning abstracts by presentation method and symposia.
- Authors MUST indicate their preference while submitting an abstract. This includes, poster or consideration for oral presentation and the preferred choice for possible symposium.
- Oral Presentations for symposia should be 20 minutes maximum including up to 5 minutes for discussion. Computers and LCD projectors will be available and presenters must bring their presentation on a CD, or memory stick.
- Poster Presentations: Poster size must not exceed be 42”w x 48”h (106cm x 122cm). Posters must be in place by 4:00 pm Wednesday October 12, 2016.
- Students participating in the Poster Award Competition are REQUIRED to be present by their poster during the competition judging, held on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 during the Poster Wine & Cheese event.