Animal Biosciences Faculty
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 1:15pm to 2:45pm
To be discussed at the Teaching Discussion Group session:
- grading philosophies and what constitutes an A+, A, B, C etc. - do we need an ABSc guideline and if so what is it
- course evaluations
- efficiently assessing a variety of learning outcomes successfully in large classes
- tips and tricks for CourseLink
- tips and tricks for teaching with technology
- brainstorming teaching challenges
- getting started in the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL)
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Animal Physiology Position Available
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- 1 of 11
- next ›