Congratulations to Prof. Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung for receiving 2017 Poultry Science Association Awards which will be presented at PSA annual meeting in Orlando FL, July 17-20, 2017:
- Prof. Gregoy Y. Bedecarrats will receive the Novus International Teaching Award. This award is provided to recognize that excellence in teaching is basic to the future welfare of the poultry industry. It is given to a member who, over several years, has demonstrated outstanding success as a teacher. This award is considered to be not only recognition for past contributions but also as an aid to continued professional improvement through travel, study, and other means.
- Ms. Haley Leung will receive the Poultry Science Association Graduate Student Travel Award to support her travel expenses to attend and present her two research papers: Leung*, H, A. Arrazola, S. Torrey and E. Kiarie. 2017. Fiber utilization in adult broiler breeders fed diets containing soy hulls, oat hulls and flax meal and Leung*, H., Neijat, M., R. Snyder, R. Patterson, J. Barta, N. Karrow and E. Kiarie. 2017. Effect of feeding yeast nucleotides (Maxi-Gen Plus) to broiler chickens challenged with Eimeria.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Animal Physiology Position Available
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- 1 of 11
- next ›