The Ph.D. Defence for Kristen Alves has been scheduled for Friday, April 27th, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 030, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Angela Canovas
Advisor: Flavio Schenkel
Adv. Committee Member: Christine Baes
Additional Member: Filippo Miglior
External Examiner: Heather Hudson
Thesis Title: “Investigating the role of non-additive genetic effects on the genetic architecture and control of fertility and reproduction traits in Holstein cattle”.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
2018/04/26 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
2018/04/27 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2018/04/27 - 10:30am to 12:45pm
2018/04/27 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/05/01 - 9:00am to 12:00pm