Please join us for the fourth webinar of a multi-part series from the Ontario Swine Research Network (OSRN), here at the University of Guelph.
When: Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 with live streaming taking place from 12-1pm ET
Speaker: Adam Totafurno, BSc. MSc. Candidate (Swine Nutrition)
Presentation Title: “Compensatory body protein gain in newly weaned pigs.”
Link to join the webinar: The link to join via AdobeConnect will be sent out the morning of the webinar.
If you are not available to join live, recordings of the webinar presentations will be posted on the OSRN website: https://www.uoguelph.ca/osrn/
Thank you and hope to see you tuned in on the 18th!
- The OSRN Organizing Committee
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/17 - 8:30am to 12:00pm