Please join us for the fourth webinar of a multi-part series from the Ontario Swine Research Network (OSRN), here at the University of Guelph.
When: Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 with live streaming taking place from 12-1pm ET
Speaker: Adam Totafurno, BSc. MSc. Candidate (Swine Nutrition)
Presentation Title: “Compensatory body protein gain in newly weaned pigs.”
Link to join the webinar: The link to join via AdobeConnect will be sent out the morning of the webinar.
If you are not available to join live, recordings of the webinar presentations will be posted on the OSRN website: https://www.uoguelph.ca/osrn/
Thank you and hope to see you tuned in on the 18th!
- The OSRN Organizing Committee
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/08/22 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/08/23 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/08/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/08/24 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
2017/08/25 - 9:00am to 12:00pm