Please join us for the fourth webinar of a multi-part series from the Ontario Swine Research Network (OSRN), here at the University of Guelph.
When: Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 with live streaming taking place from 12-1pm ET
Speaker: Adam Totafurno, BSc. MSc. Candidate (Swine Nutrition)
Presentation Title: “Compensatory body protein gain in newly weaned pigs.”
Link to join the webinar: The link to join via AdobeConnect will be sent out the morning of the webinar.
If you are not available to join live, recordings of the webinar presentations will be posted on the OSRN website: https://www.uoguelph.ca/osrn/
Thank you and hope to see you tuned in on the 18th!
- The OSRN Organizing Committee
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›