Please join us for the second webinar of a multi-part series from the newly formed Ontario Swine Research Network (OSRN), here at the University of Guelph. The goal of the OSRN is to enhance and improve the timeliness and accuracy of UofG swine research results (and activities) to end-users. Our ongoing collaborative work taking place with other institutions and research partners will be highlighted, in order to capture the provincial, national and international impact of the UofG swine research program.
When: Friday, March 10th, 2017 with live streaming taking place from 12-1pm
Speaker: Jane Newman, BSc., OVC Class of 2019
Presentation Title: “A challenge study to determine whether in-feed flavophospholipol can reduce Salmonella shedding and colonization in nursery pigs”
A link to join the webinar will be sent out the day of.
Thank you and hope to see you tuned in next week!
- The OSRN Organizing Committee
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/17 - 8:30am to 12:00pm