Please join us for the second webinar of a multi-part series from the newly formed Ontario Swine Research Network (OSRN), here at the University of Guelph. The goal of the OSRN is to enhance and improve the timeliness and accuracy of UofG swine research results (and activities) to end-users. Our ongoing collaborative work taking place with other institutions and research partners will be highlighted, in order to capture the provincial, national and international impact of the UofG swine research program.
When: Friday, March 10th, 2017 with live streaming taking place from 12-1pm
Speaker: Jane Newman, BSc., OVC Class of 2019
Presentation Title: “A challenge study to determine whether in-feed flavophospholipol can reduce Salmonella shedding and colonization in nursery pigs”
A link to join the webinar will be sent out the day of.
Thank you and hope to see you tuned in next week!
- The OSRN Organizing Committee
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/08/22 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/08/23 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/08/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/08/24 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
2017/08/25 - 9:00am to 12:00pm