The M.Sc. Defence of MacKenzie Blanchett has been scheduled for Wednesday, December 20th, 2017 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Andy Robinson
Adv. Committee Member: Ian Duncan
Additional Member: Dave Barney
Thesis Title: “Investigating the use of GIS for monitoring visitor effects and enclosure use of captive birds in a mixed-species, free-ranging aviary at Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa, Fl.”.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/12/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm