The M.Sc. Defence of Katelyn Spence has been scheduled for Friday, July 7th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Abigail Carpenter
Advisor: Ira Mandell
Adv. Committee Member: John Cant
Additional Member: Katie Wood
Thesis Title: “Impact of nutritional management regimen and residual feed intake on cow performance during mid to late gestation and pre-weaning calf performance”.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame