The M.Sc. Defence of Katelyn Spence has been scheduled for Friday, July 7th, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Abigail Carpenter
Advisor: Ira Mandell
Adv. Committee Member: John Cant
Additional Member: Katie Wood
Thesis Title: “Impact of nutritional management regimen and residual feed intake on cow performance during mid to late gestation and pre-weaning calf performance”.
News & Announcements
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms