The M.Sc. Defence of Heather Reinhardt has been scheduled for Thursday, March 9th, 2016 @ 10:30 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Adv. Committee Member: Vahab Farzan
Additional Member: Bob Friendship
Thesis Title: “The impact of nursery diet complexity on long term growth performance and carcass traits when implemented on commercial farms”.
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/17 - 8:30am to 12:00pm