The M.Sc. Defence of Heather Reinhardt has been scheduled for Thursday, March 9th, 2016 @ 10:30 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Adv. Committee Member: Vahab Farzan
Additional Member: Bob Friendship
Thesis Title: “The impact of nursery diet complexity on long term growth performance and carcass traits when implemented on commercial farms”.
News & Announcements
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/09/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/09/21 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
2017/10/12 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm