The M.Sc. Defence of Heather Reinhardt has been scheduled for Thursday, March 9th, 2016 @ 10:30 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: John Cant
Advisor: Anna-Kate Shoveller
Adv. Committee Member: Vahab Farzan
Additional Member: Bob Friendship
Thesis Title: “The impact of nursery diet complexity on long term growth performance and carcass traits when implemented on commercial farms”.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Animal Physiology Position Available
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- 1 of 11
- next ›