Excerpt from Holstein Journal, July 2017:
"For more than 25 years, Jean Szkotnicki has led the Canadian Animal Health Institute skillfully balancing the responsibility of advocating for Canadian veterinary pharmaceutical companies with livestock producers. A champion for antimicrobial stewardship, Szkotnicki has been instrumental in ensuring antimicrobials are used properly as part of a "one health" approach to human and animal antibiotic use in Canada. Szkotnicki laboured exhaustively to close the regulatory gap on Own Use Importation legislation. She's passionate about building public trust in food and sits on numerous industry boards including the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity and as chair of the animal health product regulatory advisory committee to Health Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Jean Szkotnicki lives in Moffat, Ont., and was nominated by the Canadian Animal Health Institute."
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm