The Health & Safety Awareness will be held on May 17, 2017 in ANNU 141.
This event starts at 1:15 p.m. and finishes at approximately 4:45 p.m.
To sign up for the Health & Safety Awareness, please visit: https://doodle.com/poll/z8x8fzt73dn4i88f.
Please enter your full name while registering and RSVP by May 5th as I may need to switch rooms depending on capacity.
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›