The Health & Safety Awareness will be held on May 17, 2017 in ANNU 141.
This event starts at 1:15 p.m. and finishes at approximately 4:45 p.m.
To sign up for the Health & Safety Awareness, please visit: https://doodle.com/poll/z8x8fzt73dn4i88f.
Please enter your full name while registering and RSVP by May 5th as I may need to switch rooms depending on capacity.
News & Announcements
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/05/25 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
2017/06/01 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2017/06/05 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2017/06/07 - 10:00am to 11:00am
2017/06/22 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm