Your research is important, but so is everything else outside of it. Graduate school can often be demanding physically as well as mentally, and it is vital that a good balance between work and life is maintained. The University of Guelph is very fortunate in that it offers many organizations, clubs, groups, and support networks catered to an extremely diverse range of interests and needs. The below links these available services and outlets, as well as guidelines in dealing with exceptional circumstances.
For a complete list of all resources on campus, please refer to the Current Students page on the central university webpage.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm