Your research is important, but so is everything else outside of it. Graduate school can often be demanding physically as well as mentally, and it is vital that a good balance between work and life is maintained. The University of Guelph is very fortunate in that it offers many organizations, clubs, groups, and support networks catered to an extremely diverse range of interests and needs. The below links these available services and outlets, as well as guidelines in dealing with exceptional circumstances.
For a complete list of all resources on campus, please refer to the Current Students page on the central university webpage.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/12/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm