University life is not cheap, and therefore budgeting your everyday expenses is paramount. This section is dedicated to provide you with all relevant information in funding your degree.
This slideshow (albeit slightly outdated) created by the University's Student Financial Services offers a quick summary of the following information.
This section of the Graduate Calendar lists and describes all sources of financial assistance provided to students, from internal to external origins. For income tax purposes, any student receiving any form of financial assistance (employment, awards, stipends, etc.) will be provided a T4/T4A tax information slip each year. Slips for the previous tax year are mailed to students every late February.
- Fees - A page dedicated to keeping you aware of all expenses required to enroll in graduate studies at this department.
- Awards - All available funds to help pay for your degree - internal & external scholarships, bursaries, travel grants, etc.
- Teaching Assistantships (TA) - The application process, expectations of a teaching assistant, and tips & tricks for a successful semester of pedagogy.
- Department-specific Information - Information on semesterly graduate settlements, expense claims, timesheets, and more.
- Stipend Policies - Updated information regarding GRAs (stipends).
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm