Equine Research Day
Delivering ongoing education and research to the equine community.
Date: Thursday March 23rd, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 PM
Location: University of Guelph Peter Clark Hall
The University of Guelph's BBRM Equine Management class of 2019 introduces the Equine Research Day!
Join our speakers to learn about ongoing research:
Dr. Gordon Chang: from Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals presenting his research on new concepts for treating digestive problems.
Dr. Luis Arroyo: Associate Professor Ontario Veterinary College presenting hisresearch on Arteriosclerosis in horses: how does it happen? what does it do?
Dr. Physick-Sheard: Professor Emeritus Ontario Veterinary College presenting his research on sudden death in race horses.
Tanya Bornemann: MSc in equine science, Academic Equitation presenting her research on riders’ perceptions, understanding and theoretical application of learning theory.
Please Visit our Facebook and Event
Bright page for more information and Registration!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/244454692668230/?
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- 2017 University of Guelph Swine Research Day - Call For Abstracts
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Faculty Position available - Assistant/Associate Professor: Swine Nutrition
- 1 of 8
- next ›
2017/03/23 -6:00pm to 9:30pm
2017/03/24 -12:00pm to 1:00pm
2017/03/24 -1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/03/30 -12:30pm to 1:30pm
2017/03/30 -3:00pm to 4:30pm