Equine Research Day
Delivering ongoing education and research to the equine community.
Date: Thursday March 23rd, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 PM
Location: University of Guelph Peter Clark Hall
The University of Guelph's BBRM Equine Management class of 2019 introduces the Equine Research Day!
Join our speakers to learn about ongoing research:
Dr. Gordon Chang: from Omega Alpha Pharmaceuticals presenting his research on new concepts for treating digestive problems.
Dr. Luis Arroyo: Associate Professor Ontario Veterinary College presenting hisresearch on Arteriosclerosis in horses: how does it happen? what does it do?
Dr. Physick-Sheard: Professor Emeritus Ontario Veterinary College presenting his research on sudden death in race horses.
Tanya Bornemann: MSc in equine science, Academic Equitation presenting her research on riders’ perceptions, understanding and theoretical application of learning theory.
Please Visit our Facebook and Event
Bright page for more information and Registration!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/244454692668230/?
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›