CGIL seminar this week will be presented by Dr. Krassimir Joseph Yankulov.
Dr. K. Yankulov did his PhD at the Imperial Cancer Research Fund (now Cancer Research UK), London, UK, in 1994. He conducted postdoctoral studies at the Amgen Institute in Toronto, Canada, in1994-1998. In 1998 he joined the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the University of Guelph, and then moved to the Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology of the same university. He is currently an associate professor at this department. Some of his current work involves studying the epigenetic mechanisms by which chromatin regulates gene expression and DNA replication.
This Friday, Dr. Yankulov will give us a talk entitled: “Epigenetic stability and epigenetic conversions: Links to DNA replication”. Please find attached a short abstract of his presentation for more details on his talk.
As usual, we will also be making this seminar available remotely from room 141 using Fuze. If you wish to attend remotely follow this link: https://goo.gl/bxjMY2. The room will be ready for connecting at around 1pm. Please connect before 1:25 if you plan to do so. Meeting ID is 316-25-830 for those who already have the Fuze client installed which is preferred.
Please mute your mic and cam for the presentation itself. You can unmute the mic and optionally cam if you want to speak to the room.
I look forward to seeing each of you on Friday,
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/08/22 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
2017/08/23 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/08/24 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/08/24 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
2017/08/25 - 9:00am to 12:00pm