Much of the information specific to our department is often only accessible through word-of-mouth from senior graduate students. This section is developed to collect and centralize info that were frequently requested and would be worth disclosing for future enrolled students.
Animal Biosciences attempts to hold regular departmental meetings which addresses administrative issues. All members of the department, including graduate students, are welcome to attend. Please consider participating in the discussion!
- Administrative Staff - Introductions & roles of each of our administrative and integral staff at the ANNU building.
- The Booking System - Using the booking calendar on this website, as well as signing out items shared by all members within the department.
- The Directory - Using the department's online directory, including profiles of faculty, graduate students, and staff.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm