The Department Orientation will be held on May 17, 2017 in ANNU 141.
To sign up for the Department Orientation, please visit: https://doodle.com/poll/dxh882sh8cximbic. Please RSVP by May 5th as I may need to switch rooms depending on capacity.
This event starts at 8:30 a.m. and finishes at approximately 12:00 p.m. Please enter your full name while registering.
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›