The 2017 CSAS Young Scientist Award winner is Angela Cánovas!
Young Scientist Award is given to a CSAS member who, within a period of no greater than seven years from obtaining a Ph.D., has demonstrated excellence in any area of animal and/or poultry science.
The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) is a national non-profit organization of persons engaged in extension, production, research, teaching or with a related interest in Livestock or Poultry Industries in Canada.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/17 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/19 - 1:15pm to 2:30pm
2018/01/19 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm