The M.Sc. Defence of Boning Li has been scheduled for Thursday, September 21st, 2017 @ 9:00 a.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Wendy Pearson
Advisor: John Cant
Adv. Committee Member: Vern Osborne
Additional Member: Julie Kim
Thesis Title: “Relation between energy metabolism and protein synthesis in lactating dairy cows”.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
2017/09/21 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/09/21 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
2017/10/12 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm