Bayode Makanjuola is a Ph.D. student in the Centre for Genetic Improvement of Livestock. He will present the CGIL Seminar on Friday, November 3rd. The seminar will begin at 1:30 pm in room 141 of the Animal Science & Nutrition building. The title of his presentation is: "Benefits of Runs of Homozygosity (ROH) as a measure of genomic inbreeding ".
As usual, this seminar will be remotely available via Fuze. Please let me know if you require further instruction on how to connect to Fuze. Following the presentation, a recording will be available for those unable to attend.
Have a great week!
Erin Massender (email@example.com)
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 13
- next ›
2018/01/17 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/19 - 1:15pm to 2:30pm
2018/01/19 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm