Graduate students enrolled in Dr. Dominique Bureau`s ANSC*6480 Advanced Animal Nutrition II class would like to invite you to our showcase event!
Come and learn about models, tools, products and applications for companion animal, equine, swine, poultry and aquaculture species!
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/17 - 8:30am to 12:00pm