Graduate students enrolled in Dr. Dominique Bureau`s ANSC*6480 Advanced Animal Nutrition II class would like to invite you to our showcase event!
Come and learn about models, tools, products and applications for companion animal, equine, swine, poultry and aquaculture species!
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›