The M.Sc. Defence of Adriana Rodriguez has been scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 22nd, 2016 @ 1:30 p.m. in Room 141, Animal Science & Nutrition Building.
The examining committee will consist of:
Examining Chair: Wendy Pearson
Advisor: Gregoy Bedecarrats
Adv. Committee Member: Alexandra Harlander
Additional Member: Stephanie Torrey
Thesis Title: “Effects of daytime and supplemental light spectrum on broiler breeder growth and sexual maturation”.
News & Announcements
- Staff Position Available: Undergraduate Program Assistant
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/10/27 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm