12 graduate students participated in the University of Guelph 3MT competition.
All contestants did an amazing job communicating their research in simple (and not too technical) language.
We are so very proud of everyone who participated in today's University wide competition but also those who participated in the individual College heats.
1st Place Winner: Shanthanu Krishna Kumar (MSc Plant Agriculture)
2nd Place Winner: Alicia Dobbs (MSc Animal Biosciences)
3rd Place Winner: Alanna Whinton (MSc Human Health and Nutritional Sciences)
Congratulations to Alicia Dobbs!!
News & Announcements
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- 1 of 10
- next ›