Congratulations to Youngji Rho. Canadian Society of Animal Science, announced 2017 award winners at The American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) and the Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) joint meeting in Baltimore, MD from July 8 to July 12, 2017.
Ms. Youngji Rho, was the 1st winner of the graduate students poster competition for her Master’s thesis research entitled “Rho Y., C. Zhu, E. Kiarie, and C. F. M de Lange. 2017. Apparent ileal and total tract digestibility of corn DDGS steeped without or with fiber degrading enzymes and fed to growing pigs. J. Anim. Sci.”
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’