Cara Cargo-Froom won the ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation competition which took place July 9th at the annual ASAS – CSAS conference in Baltimore, Maryland. This is the first time a Canadian student has won this competition that is historically dominated by the extremely strong companion animal groups from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champagne and Kansas State University. Cara competed against 6 other graduate students from these two universities. Her topic was ‘Apparent and true digestibility of minerals in animal and vegetable ingredient based adult maintenance dog food’.
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Animal Physiology Position Available
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- 1 of 11
- next ›