Held each spring, the Animal Welfare Research Symposium showcases research in animal welfare from multiple disciplines across the University of Guelph campus.
A wide range of topics related to animal welfare, animal ethics and the role of animals in society are presented with talks and posters.
The symposium provides a forum for faculty and graduate students to share research results, techniques and ideas.
All those interested from across campus, the public and industry are welcome to attend.
2017 Campbell Centre Animal Welfare Research Symposium
Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
Dr. Ed Pajor
Professor of Animal Behaviour and Welfare, University of Calgary
Topic to be announced.
News & Announcements
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- ANSC 4700/4710 - Research in Animal Biology Projects
- Food Institute Special Project
- Graduate Student Position Available - Animal Breeding and Functional Genomics
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- 1 of 9
- next ›
2017/05/02 (All day) to 2017/05/03 (All day)
2017/05/02 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017/05/16 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/05/17 - 8:30am to 12:00pm